This tutorial aims to help first time users to get familiar with the interface and workflow of midas Civil.
A simple 3D model of 2-bay frame is used for practice. The procedure in this example is generally applicable to any analysis project in midas Civil.
You will practice the following content:
1. Open a file and set preference
2. Define material and section properties
3. Structural modeling using nodes and elements
4. Assign boundary conditions
5. Apply loading conditions
6. Perform structural analysis
7. Check and interpret analysis results