This past decade has seen a great shift in bridge design practices around the world . Design codes and practices are now more focused than ever on economy and accuracy, and are continually adopting complex considerations . As such the use of efficient software programs has become extremely important . Furthermore , these programs should not only bequick and easy to use but must also be reliable , field tested and capable of conducting a variety of analyses – preferably in a single package .
This short webinar will introduce the basic features of midas Civil – a 3D finite element based bridge engineering software and provide an insight into how it can be useful in bridge engineering projects. At the end there will be a short Q&A session as well.
1. Quick and Easy Modeling Processes in midas Civil ( demonstration of PSC box girder and steel I girder bridge modeling )
2. Advanced Analysis capabilities ( Linear and Nonlinear with Static Dynamic Analysis capabilities)
3. Design and Report Capabilities for Concrete and Steel Bridges ( American and European codes )
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR
1. Engineers looking for a total bridge solution .
2. Researchers looking for a finite element package for advanced analyses of Bridge Projects
3. Students looking to expand their knowledge about finite element methods and software procedures.